Saturday, November 24, 2007

David D's 1st Thanksgiving--11/22/2007

" Thankful for Mommy and Daddy"
Here's the turkey Grandpa is ready to carve


The family on David's first thanksgiving

Around the table...Thankful for Jesus, family, a new grandson, jobs,
food and shelter... and so much more.
Looks like the turkey hadn't even been carved yet but it had been... delicious leftovers!
After dinner we went for a brisk walk around the block...a little slippery! Our
first real snow of the season (didn't last long).
Then a phone call from Auntie Kari...
"I love you, Auntie Kari ..."
"Yeh, I want her to know I miss her..."
What a special day with family! I kept busy all day!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 comment:

Kari, RN said...

I love these pictures, especially the ones of him talking on the phone to me! I can't wait to see him in just a few weeks!