Wednesday, March 14, 2007

David D @ 6 days!







After work today Julie desired my help so I willingly agreed. It was wonderful to feed him some bottle, diaper change him, rock & cuddle him. Since we raised girls I "forgot" what surprises little boys can do so I got to dress him in several different outfits within a few minutes!!! Then it was to really cuddle him and warm him up!

Late last evening I remembered that since Julie not only recently delivered she also went through surgery ( C-section) so she has alot going on in her body. She is doing well but also needs to take good care of herself so she can heal quicker. Naps do wonders!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All his little outfits are so cute!! I'm sure Julie is appreciating the help especially while she's healing and learning to be a Mommy!! It all takes time, of which that will all change now. No more sleeping in!! Happy Grandparenting!!
Love, June

Candis Berge said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them. I just love the one with his eyes open and he's looking so intently at whomever is holding him. He's adorable. I'm sure Julie really appreciates your help too! Congratulations Grandma & Grandpa!

Jim and Marilyn said...

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing. Hope that Julie can recooperate quickly; so glad that you are close by to help out. Congrats to all!

doug&margarethe said...

Julie is holding David D in that one where he is so awake! He was so intent on watching his Mommie!