Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2010-10-23: David enjoying time with G-ma & G-pa S

It's been awhile since posting here.... We've enjoyed so many fun times with David who now tells us he is 3 and 1/2 but soon I am four! Maybe someday I will post some of those fun times but don't hold your breath.
Last Saturday David and I were drawing on the driveway with chalk. (I was entertaining him while the others were cutting the lumber for the shelves for a storage unit.) Such fun we had-- besides him riding his scooter and bike down the sidewalk.

Doug helped D&J with building some shelves in a storage place. David thought it was fun to sit on G-pa's truck tailgate. He also loved riding inside the truck to get the wood for the shelves.

I see some freckles...a typical red haired boy. Love it!! He loves to be outside running and playing. He runs fast with his tennis shoes!!

"Grandpa, I want to touch the leaves!"











1 comment:

Jim and Marilyn said...

We love it! Thanks for posting. Such fun to see how D has grown. I can well imagine the fun of fall at your house, maybe you even have your first snow now...