Sunday, December 21, 2008

2008-12-20 David "helping G'ma decorate her Christmas tree!

Saturday evening I was to decorate my tree since this year I was behind schedule with my Christmas preparations. (Doug and I both had the flu earlier and felt I lost 4 days.) Well, Julie and her family came over so we enjoyed some KFC first and then it was to get to decorating.
David loved this corn on the cob!
Trying to clean himself after eating!!....plus being goofy!
Now to get the tree to stand straight Doug and David adjusting the screws..

When G'ma came with her box of ornaments David immediately tried placing them on the tree. After being shown some directions of how to hang them he continued to do a pretty good job. Afterwards G'ma noticed many were all in the same place on the tree.
(David was really into hanging ornaments!)

When I asked if I could take his picture by the tree he posed for me.
(Shocker as usually he keeps moving!)

His area of decorations..

The finished tree.
We also had to decorate the mantel area with mini lights.
He held them up for G'pa as he laid them on the mantel.
Isn't it beautiful now?!
G'ma is glad it got decorated in time for Christmas!
Now it is to do some baking.
We celebrate as a family this Christmas Day evening.
Merry Christmas to you all!







No comments: