Sunday, June 22, 2008

2008-6-19 David & Jim's family

The new haircut for summer!

David now knows where his nose is plus his tummy!!


Grandma & Jayden

Getting a family photo shoot before everyone disspersed...


The 2nd cousins..David (15 months) and Jayden (3 months).

These 2 guys were so pleased with themselves for getting this rental for their
weekend here.. a Hummer3. Looks like the 3rd generation will also like cars!!!

The birthday girl!!.. Happy Birthday, Marilyn!!

Some of the family around the table not involved with child care...

David with Jayden "talking" in the background I believe..!!
Kari, this video is really for you to see David in action these days...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures Margarethe! Thank you SO much for everything. It was nice and relaxing staying with you. It was exciting to finally meet David D and spend some time with Julie and David. (Doug too!)

Thanks again!
-Krista

Kari, RN said...

Thanks for posting these pictures, Mom. I wish I had been there with all of you! I love the video and hearing David squeal away. Now I'll look forward to hearing more of his cute chatter sometime. It's fun to hear his "hi" and "bubba" when we talk on the phone now.

I'm not so sure what I think of the picture with his finger up his nose, but I guess if it's just that he's pointing to his nose... it'll be okay. It's a picture that will be fun to tease him about in 16 years!

I'm so glad you guys all had such a good time together!!

Jim and Marilyn said...

thanks again for all the fun memories we made together, and thanks for your wonderful hospitality. We enjoyed our stay so much!!!!!!!!!