Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 20, 2008 The beauty of Spring is here!

Some photos of spring from our house...the backyard and from the front door.
Quite the contrast from the supposedly first day of spring weather we had
(refer to my photos of March 21st). I love all the colors!
The lilacs in bloom in the backyard.

the lilacs

The lilacs

Crab-Apple blossom tree buds...

Some of the buds close up.


Looking north down our street from the front door. The trees are quickly getting their leaves.

The view from my front door. I love this tree when in blossom.



It was cool outside but David wanted to be outside in his car! I needed him to wear a scarf to keep warm. Was about 58 degrees at this time! Warmer weather is in the forecast!!?


2 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

So beautiful! I always loved the trees in your yard.

Kari, RN said...

All that greenery makes me homesick! It looks beautiful there and I miss the smell of lilacs!