Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun at the motel pool in Lacrosse...2-16-2008

David likes the water. The lights in the pool area were very green so the coloring isn't great on these photos but David had fun. The water was a little cool also so he didn't get to be in the pool very long. There were 2 young boys in the pool who he liked to watch as they played and splashed. We adults enjoyed watching David!

Hi! I'm going swimming!

Can't I just walk into that water!

Catch me, Auntie Kari!


It's colder than I thought!
Grandma warmed me up!

Should I go back in?!

I had fun!

After a hot bath I warmed up and then I was so thirsty!












1 comment:

Jim and Marilyn said...

Looks like you had a great time together as a family- in spite of the cold air! And it is so fun watching the video of David being such a boy, motor sounds and all!