Wednesday, January 23, 2008

David (10.5 months) enjoying the kitchen sink!

Today was my day with David. He was a busy boy all day but also did take 2 naps for which I was glad! He likes to investigate everything plus he likes his bath times. I had the idea to stand him on a chair by the kitchen sink, pour about an inch of water in it, and see what he would do! He loved it, splashing himself and Grandma. It will work better when he is a little taller. Then he can then "help" Grandma wash dishes. I was holding unto him plus trying to take a video so not the best photos but... What fun!

3 comments:

Kari, RN said...

Wow, encouraging splashing in the kitchen... You must be a grandma!

doug&margarethe said...

Maybe this Grandma was just dreaming of summer weather after this COLD streak!

Jim and Marilyn said...

such a busy little boy! Brings back all those memories of when my boys were little and the kitchen sink was the best place to play when I was working around the kitchen! It's so fun to see D walking!