Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Enjoying his toes & rolling over!

Today David D. looked so happy when he rolled over. Othertimes he had seemed surprised when he rolled over. (Sometime when I learn how you can see him on video doing this.)
Sorry some of these aren't as clear a photo that I like but he kept moving!!

Such concentration to get that toy!

"I got it!"

There's lots to play with! Plus everything has to go into the mouth!

I found my toes! If I grab just the toe it tickles!! (Another video to follow sometime!)
His daddy is a MN. Twins fan "so am I."

The sun is bright!

Mommie and I









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh DD is adorable. I just want to tickle him and make him laugh. Good capture Gma. Love, Penny

Kari, RN said...

Good pictures, Mom. I can't wait to see him on Saturday and be around him all the time now!

Jamie and Krista said...

I can't believe how fast he's growing. He is so cute!

Jim and Marilyn said...

Fun pics! Looks like Gramma is enjoying back together with her grandson on Wednesdays!

Candis Berge said...

He is growing up so fast!

Adorable!

Brooke said...

Looks like you are totally enjoying being a grandma! He's such a happy little guy! It's fun to check up and see how everything is going

M and B said...

Hi there. Could you change your link to our page to "M&B Erickson" or "Erickson's"? Thanks